The main monument of the Holocaust in Rybnitsa is the “Monument to the Victims of Fascism”. The architect is S. Shoikhet. The monument was created in 2003. The inauguration took place on March 30, 2004 to the 60th anniversary of the town liberation. The monument was conceived as two majestic red brick stelae, reminiscent of the cooled pipes of a crematorium. Located on the top of the small steps, it should resemble a menorah. There is a memorial plaque made of black marble on the monument. At the top is a Star of David. Beneath it, in white letters, is written: “TO THE MARTYRS AND VICTIMS OF THE RYBNITSA GHETTO. WE REMEMBER.” Later, the monument was surrounded by an allegorical wall: 4 small brick steles are the basis of a metal fence. A gray stone wall is placed on the back side.
In the town, massacres of Jews took place in various places. Some are marked with commemorative signs and monuments. Many murders of Jews took place in the villages of the Rybnitsa district of Transnistria. Among those killed were both prisoners of the Rybnitsa camp (ghetto) and Jews from other regions of Moldova and Transnistria. In the act of the commission dated March 30, 1945: “On the established atrocities … in the Rybnitsa region of the Moldavian SSR”, more than 12 settlements are indicated, where about 6,000 people were killed. It is now believed that at least 10,000 people were killed in the region.