EDJC 2023 > THE EUROPEAN DAYS OF JEWISH CULTURE
Under the patronage of the City of Rijeka and the Primorje-Gorski Kotar Region,
in collaboration with the Tifan Co vegetarian bistro and the City Museum (Muzej grada Rijeke)
17:00h – Temple
– Greetings from the President of the Jewish Community of Rijeka: Ranko Špigl
– Presentation of the initiative: coordinator Rina Brumini
– Presentation of the exhibition "Audio formacije" of the association "Interinova", Matulji: art-director Ivna Safundžić (matroneum)
– Greeting from the representative of the City of Rijeka
– Possible greeting from the representative of the Primorje-Gorski Kotar Region
– Performance of the Fratellanza choir of the Italian Community of Rijeka:
Va' pensiero, Nabucco, G. Verdi, performed by the mixed choir directed by maestra Ariana Bossi and piano accompaniment by the maestra Vjera Lukšić.
Amici miei (Amazing grace), John Newton, performed by the choir directed by the maestra Ariana Bossi and piano accompaniment by the maestra Vjera Lukšić; soloists: Antonio Mosina and Aldo Racanè.
Hava nagila, Abraham Zevi Idelsohn, performed by the female choir under the direction of the maestra Gloria Segnan and piano accompaniment of the maestra Vjera Lukšić; soloist: Melita Andreutti.
17.45h – Courtyard
Meeting with the painter Melita Kraus. Conference with projection. Inauguration of the painting exhibition “Zlatni danci” (Mikveh).
18.45h – Courtyard
Tasting and music
o Alida Delcaro sings the songs of our youth
o Refreshments with juices, tea from our Community, tastings of kosher wines
o Savory and sweet dishes of the Jewish culinary tradition
o Free visit to the synagogue and the two exhibitions (open till 18.9. from 14.30 to 18.00h).
17:00 - 20:00
The Jewish Community of Rijeka, Ivana Filipovića 9,
Jewish Community of Rijeka