The synagogue is located at 30 Suvorov Street. It was built in 1812. The building is two-story. There is a small courtyard. In 1989, it was returned to the Jewish community.
Initially, according to the laws of the Russian Empire, it was considered a prayer house. At the beginning of the 20th century, it became a synagogue. In 1940 the building was nationalized by the Soviet authorities. After the war, the building was supposed to be used as a warehouse for storing pig carcasses. The Jews of Bendery managed to defend it and achieve its conversion into a dwelling. In 2009, the building was attacked. Currently in disrepair. However, there are meetings of religious Jews of the city. There are Torah scrolls in the synagogue.