The old Jewish cemetery is located in the so called Neudobie area. Located on a hill in a landslide zone, due to this, some of the graves were destroyed. The cemetery was founded in the 19th century. The first burials date back to 1870. The last to the 70s of the last century. The cemetery was closed in the 1970s. Currently preserved as part of the Jewish heritage. In the 90s of the 20th century, acts of vandalism were fixed at the cemetery. All destruction was restored by the Jewish community of the town. Also, the community began the restoration of a number of monuments, the cemetery is surrounded by a fence. The area is 16 thousand m2. The number of burials is at least 6,000. However, much fewer have been identified and described. The cemetery contains also mass graves from the Holocaust.
To date, less than 1,000 graves have been identified and photographed. There are old tombstones with inscriptions in Hebrew. On some monuments, the inscriptions are only in Russian. Conventionally, burials can be divided into several groups: before the Second World War, mass graves during the Holocaust, modern burials of the post-war period. Several actions of mass murder of people were carried out on the territory of the cemetery during the Holocaust. The place of execution is marked with a sarcophagus. A white monument was erected in the form of a high polygonal flat slab.