After the war, the Hasidic synagogue “Sadigurer Kloyz” worked in Bendery. It was located next to the modern synagogue, at 28 Suvorov Street. It was built in 1814 as a prayer house. It belonged to the community of the Sadigur Hasidic movement.
At the end of the 19th century, “Sadigurer Kloyz” received the status of a synagogue. During World War II, after the capture of Bendery by Romanian and German troops, there was a stable. After the war, it was restored at the expense of local Jews. In the late 50s, as part of an anti-Semitic campaign, the building was nationalized. A boxing school was opened here. Attempts to return the building to the community were unsuccessful. In 1989, after the Jewish community of the town was registered, the former synagogue was transferred to it. The synagogue does not have a permanent rabbi. For religious holidays and weekly Torah lessons, rabbis from Chisinau come to the synagogue.